-- Rowland Heights Advocates for Cityhood
seeks the same rights that our neighboring cities have for our Community.
1. The Right of Home-rule, Rowland Heights electing and holding our own Leaders responsible to what we want in our Community.
2. The Right of Local Community Planning, Rowland Heights able to create our own future, seeking to improve the Quality of Life and protect the Community Environment for our residents.
3. The Right to create Partnerships with the Rowland Heights Business-owners to grow the Business Sector, from which the Revenue Support for Public Works and Community Services are supported.
4. The Right to protect the over 26 years, the thousands of volunteer hours that Rowland Heights Residents have contributed in the 1981 founding Rowland Heights Community Standards District, the advisory Building Codes for Rowland Heights and the Rowland Heights Community Plan.
5. The Right to Create Programs, Sevices and Public works that directly address the needs for a Community that is as diverse as Rowland Heights has become. These are not the only Rights that Rowland Heights Advocates for Cityhood are seeking and support for the Community, but these are at the core of our Vision and Mission.